In the event that a company has taxable activities in another country, VAT registration is required. Furthermore, if sales to individuals exceed the threshold (please view current topics)  for registration in the countries concerned, VAT registration is also required. The rules for distance sales has changed from the 1st of July 2021 (please view current topics).

It may be difficult to assess whether or not a company must be registered and from what point in time the VAT registration need to be valid. In many countries, we can through our sister company DK VAT Reg. ApS handle any contact with the authorities as well as the paperwork in connection to a registration. Additionally we can perform the periodic VAT returns and any eventual Intrastat or other statistical reporting.

In some countries, a local fiscal representative is required but in that case we have a large network of partners with whom we can make an agreement.

In a few cases, we will not be able to assist with the VAT registration, but we will then be happy to help arrange contact with local offices.

Please contact us for more information and prices.

Mini one stop VAT

For companies which sell telecommunication services, electronic services, or radio and television broadcasting services the rules of Mini One Stop Shop (MOSS) apply. The VAT must be settled in the country in which the clients live or spend most of their time. The company must be able to document where its customers reside.

If you require help with registration and reporting of sales, please do not hesitate to contact us.