If a company from a third country needs VAT registration in Denmark a local VAT representative is required (a fiscal representative).

We can act as a fiscal representative office for foreign companies VAT registered in Denmark.

We register the foreign company with the Danish Business Authority and report energy tax, excise duty, payroll tax and VAT with SKAT as well as statutory figures from Statistics Denmark.

We will handle all contact with the authorities and we will forward received mail. We will create a digital mailbox as well as a “NemKonto” (bank account) so that all correspondence with the authorities will be conducted as easy as possible for foreign companies.

In the event that the companies have problems with or questions about VAT rules in Denmark then we will also assist.

If you would like more information about these things, including prices, please contact Elin Schnedler or Mette Kanstrup Madsen .

VAT registration in Denmark and fiscal representation is provided through our company Danish VAT Reg. ApS.